Klemens M. Hellmann, LL.M.
Lawyer / Rechtsanwalt
Certified Specialised Lawyer for Intellectual Property Law
Certified Specialised Lawyer for Copyright- and Media Law
As lawyer since 2005 Klemens M. Hellmann specialised in Industrial & Intellectual Property Law (especially Marks, Copyright and Unfair Competition Law) and Media Law, handling your legal matters regardless whether you are holder of rights or the party cautioned. He received a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in Media Law from the Mainzer Medieninstituts (MMI), Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz.
Klemens M. Hellmann provides legal support, protects any of the client’s intellectual property, defends it against infringements by competitors, files for national and international trademarks and acquires legal rights to inventions. In addition, he drafts and reviews contracts, negotiates agreements (e.g. licensing agreements with third parties) and examines your general terms and conditions.
His clients are companies, public authorities and county administration as well as private persons.
2016 Certified Specialized Lawyer for Copyright- and Media Law (German Bar Association)
2012- Law Firm „Anwaltskanzlei Hellmann“ in Koblenz
2011/12 Lawyer in a nationwide practicing law firm
2005-2010 Lawyer in Frankfurt/Main, Bonn and Koblenz
2002-2004 Legal Clerkship (emphasis: business law) incl. internships with the German Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt) in Bonn and William Fry Solicitors (EU Competition Unit) in Dublin.
Lectures & Presentations
– „Trademark Law“ (ThyssenKrupp Rasselstein GmbH, Andernach)
– „Risks of warning letters in competition“ (Kreishandwerkerschaft (District Craft Trades Association), Koblenz)
– „Direct Marketing, Data Protection And Contract Regulation In Competition“ (Jahresversammlung des Fachverband Wasserbett e.V., Montabaur)
– „Industrial Constitution Law“ (2 day in-house basic course for a works council, Koblenz)
– „Drafting Contracts And Receivables Management“ as part of the event „Forderungs- und Risikomanagementtage“ (Neue Deutsche Kongress GmbH, Köln)
– „Competition Law Issues Of Direct Marketing“ (Unternehmerverband Mittelständische Wirtschaft e.V., Koblenz)
Klemens M. Hellmann successfully completed a specialised legal course for IP Law and one for Copyright & Media Law (as well as one for Administrative Law) and therefore primarily works for clients in the area of competition, trademark & copyright law. He has been awarded the DAV annual advanced education certificate since 2008.
SSBP Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Tel.: +49 261 – 915060
Fax: +49 261 – 9150666
Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Appointments outside of the regular office hours on request.
Arrival by car
During the regular office hours you can find a parking space in front of the building.
Arrival by public transport
You can take public transport provided by the VRM – bus stops within easy walking distance.
Provider according to German TMG and RStV:
Klemens M. Hellmann, LL.M.
Bar Association: Rechtsanwaltskammer Koblenz
Tel.: +49 (0)261 / 30 33 50
Fax: +49 (0)261 / 30 33 522
The lawyers‘ occupation rules are available on the Federal Bar Association’s website.
Klemens M. Hellmann is insured within the Federal Republic of Germany with:
Ergo Versicherung AG